[asterisk-users] Maybe a crazy idea, but are there Asterisk hoster outside there?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Aug 15 23:57:46 CDT 2008

I used to run an Asterisk server in the office, ... was looking for a
small replacement. I am not sure if that one is a good idea yet either.

How about this one:

I have VoIP phones, I have a Welgate 3804 (=2 FXO), all what I need is
an Asterisk server.

Is there a Asterisk hoster out there? Maybe as a virtual machine?

The mini solution does not have all features, but maybe this would still
allow me to turn off another machine here.

bye

Ronald