[asterisk-users] Asterisk stress call test

Saul Bejarano saul at procomm100.com
Fri Aug 15 12:52:38 CDT 2008

Well lets go by parts:
In regards to your question about the CPU processor usage I am
evaluating the scenario posted by the customer which is not at all the
generic one you are talking about.
He wants STRESS CALL TEST which is SIP to SIP based on the software he
is trying to use:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+dimensioning
You can find answers to your first question here, please follow the link.