[asterisk-users] Asterisk stress call test

Mik Cheez michael_bulk at wildgate.com
Fri Aug 15 01:34:53 CDT 2008

I had done something similar in the past, and I have one suggestion that
may be helpful; the call files are set to be checked every second, which
can bottleneck the system a bit.  You can modify the code (pbx_spool.c)
to check in fractions of a second, which should keep the calls more
fluid.  You'll also want to make sure whatever process you're using to
make the call files can easily be stopped or paused, and that you have a
limit on the number of files that can exist in the file at one time.

Mik