[asterisk-users] HP server and Meetme applications

aymen warfalli awerflli at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:45:18 CDT 2008

Hi list

I got one  HP ProLiant DL380 G5 - Quad-Core Xeon E5440 2.83 with 4 gig RAM
I install Centos 5.2 64 bit and it is rumming pretty well and I need  to use it as voice
conferencing application (Meetme) server for high number of users  fit to 8 E1 links
(240 users ) with echo cancellation using same coding use g711

my qustion is this server is this server suitable for 240 users on meetme application on the same asterisk  at the same time ? and what is the dimensions of one conference room should I biuld ?
and finally if i can go for more users at same server ?

AyMaN
ALMONTAHA .ICT