[asterisk-users] Scala and Asterisk-Java (was RE: Auto Dialer proof of concept)

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Mon Aug 11 08:05:46 CDT 2008

Here's my attempt to explain a quick way of doing an auto dialer with
Scala and the Asterisk-Java library:
http://blogs.reucon.com/asterisk-java/2008/08/10/outbound_message_delive
ry_using_agi_and_ami_in_scala.html

Cheers,

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221