[asterisk-users] Auto Dialer proof of concept

Brad bcddd214 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 15:27:32 CDT 2008

Yes, everyone will have the same message.
You think building the call fill in the spooler is the most effectient?

Can you refer me to a page that will explain pulling the info from a sql db into a call file?

Last thing, I dial out to an extension, not a registered sip provider, my provider does not require authentication. How would I pull from DB, put into call file, send to "context".

Short and pretty.

Just trying to get my head back into Asterisk.