[asterisk-users] Digium B410P: problematic Bri connection between * and a legacy Philips PBX

Mr Shunz mrshunz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 05:13:11 CDT 2008

> P.s. I tried to use an Openvox B800P instead of the Digium B410P and it
> worked immediately, without any problem or modification to the default
> configuration files. Maybe Digium card is fisically damaged?

mmm... i have an installation with two OpenVOX B400P and misdn-1.1.7 connected
to a Ericsson pbx and they work flawlessy... maybe it's really a broken card!

btw, my msidn-init.conf and misdn.conf looks exactly like yours, but i have

block_on_allarm=no

in my misdn.conf (can't remember if it was already there or changed by me)

maybe * sees an alarm on the pbx side and blocks the line...

cheers