[asterisk-users] Digium B410P: problematic Bri connection between * and a legacy Philips PBX

daniele visaggio visaggio.daniele at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 04:32:25 CDT 2008

2008/8/7 Mr Shunz <mrshunz at gmail.com>

> have you tried to configure the ports in PTMP mode instead of PTP?
> I found that for some PBX works better...

Yes, I tried but it didn't work. Anyway Philips pbx needs to work in PTP
mode.

> can you post your misdn-init.conf and misdn.conf?

Of course :) Pls see the attachments.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

P.s. I tried to use an Openvox B800P instead of the Digium B410P and it
worked immediately, without any problem or modification to the default
configuration files. Maybe Digium card is fisically damaged?

Moreover driver version is the same for both cards (misdn-1.1.8), so it
can't be a driver version problem...