[asterisk-users] FWD $30 membership-fee

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:05:19 CDT 2008

FWD has had paid membership options for years. The paid memberships help to
improve the network and increase it's reach. As far as I've heard (and as
far as the site mentions), paid membership is not a requirement. That would
sort of go against the "talk... for free... for good" slogan.

AR

--
Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com