[asterisk-users] Autoanswer in Nokia SIP clients?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:42:46 CDT 2008

As a dual GSM/WiFi mode phone might be already engaged in a GSM conversion
while a SIP call occurs, I think Symbian application dev rules would impose
any application to centralize microphone and speaker allocation to a Symbian
provided resource manager.

So I think automatic answer of any kind are currently not supported by this