[asterisk-users] AA50 using multiple outbound routes

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Mon Aug 4 05:28:30 CDT 2008

Hi All

I have an AA50 without inbound DDIs but each line has a separate number
so based on analogue port it can be routed to different people. The
challenge with this method is it appears to only allow the dial plan to
use 1 outbound route so if all the analogue ports are split into
individual lines it can only use 1 line for outbound, it won't allow it
to step to other ports.

This seems a less than ideal design and it could be I am missing
something. If anyone knows how to make the outbound calls on an Digium
AA50 appliance step through all its available ports (or at least a
selected subset of them) I would love to know.

Thanks very much

Cheers Duncan