[asterisk-users] Bad recorded audio quality (upgrade).

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Sun Aug 3 17:15:34 CDT 2008

Hi, all.  I'm doing an upgrade from an Asterisk at Home (Asterisk 1.x) system
to stock Asterisk 1.4.  Everything's working great, except that all the
prompts (both stock system prompts on the new system and people's old
recorded VM prompts) sound HORRIBLE.  Call quality is great, both internal
and external.  Any idea as to what might have happened?  Could I have
brought over a config that's not valid for this setup?

Thanks!

-Ken