[asterisk-users] TDMoE with Telco

Femi adalemo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:29:42 CDT 2008

My guess is what the original poster wants to know is if boxes like the
redFone exist that allow you to set up your Asterisk box without having to
directly plug in TDM cards like those from Digium and Sangoma. The short
answer to this question is yes. There are a few solutions that run on TDMoE
like the PhoneBridge redFone that plug into the T1/E1 from the telco on one
end and connect to the Asterisk box via IP.

Now about the MAC address, if you are talking about the MAC address of the
TDMoE box that can easily be obtained but the MAC address of the telco's
E1?????? Not sure what you mean.

Regards,
Femi