[asterisk-users] asterisk appliance A50 vs asterisk open source + fxo cards

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:14:29 CDT 2008

If you know how to configure asterisk, go to proper install with gateways.
redundancy is easy to manage in this case, no internal hardware, heartbeat
for another server, and your are ready to failover ;) And dont forget about
the 'boss', they like sometimes fancy web interfaces, and click stuff ;)
If you need a small server with no complications, and no critical failover
go for appliance. Choice is yours.2008/8/1 James Mutuku <jnmutuku at gmail.com>