[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queues problem

Syed Nasruddin nasruddin at ncel.com.pk
Fri Aug 1 08:29:44 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have Asterisk 1.4.18 and I have been running call center queues on it.
Today it suddenly stopped adding inbound calls to queues. I am facing
with following error:                       app_queue.c:3939 queue_exec:
unable to join queue "myqueue"

In extension file:

                                          Queue(myqueue|t|||120)

And my agents are joining in following manner:

                                           Exten =>
1001,1,AgentLogin(SIP/1001)

                                           Exten =>
1000,1,AgentLogin(SIP/1000)

One more thing my asterisk successfully captures the call , it plays
music on hold but when it starts to push the call in queue it gives out
this error.

Any one help me out. It's a production machine.

Thanks

Syed nasr