[asterisk-users] Panasonic Door phone monitor to Asterisk box?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:50:15 CDT 2008

the Panasonic model you mention will only work with a panasonic PBX.
and no it does NOT plug into a station port on the Panasonic but onto
the door card of any of the Panasonic systems.
Having installed that Panasonic video doorboxes in the past I would
suggest stay away from it. it is not as nice as the brouchures make it
look, and extremly overpriced.