[asterisk-users] Connecting Analog to SIP gateway to asterisk server

Nacef LABIDI nacef.l at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:27:43 CDT 2008

Hi all

I am recently configuring an asterisk server to work as a local PBX. I have
some 8 ports Analog to SIP gateways and I want to use them to connect all
the office lines to my asterisk server. I have connected these gateways to
my ethernet network.

On the gateway I configured the extensions for the 8 ports and also
configured the SIP Proxy on the gateway to point to my asterisk server.

Now I don't know what to configure on the asterisk server to be able to
forward calls concerning configured extensions to the voip gateway.

Thanks to all