[asterisk-users] One way audio...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Apr 30 12:08:09 CDT 2008

	I have a big headache.  I have an Asterisk server connected to an Avaya
PBX.  Everything is working between those two. The problem is that I
have 45 PAP2T adapters and 45 SPA3102 adapters that connect via the
Internet to the Asterisk server through a Fortinet firewall.  When
calling from a PAP2T I get one way audio, the remote site can hear me
but I cannot hear them.  If I do an "rtp debug" I can see rtp going out
but none coming in.  The even stranger part is that the SPA3102 works
fine.

	Why would two similar adapters behave differently?  I cannot think of
any setting on the PAP2T that is different from the SPA.  If I connect
the PAP2T on the same network as the Asterisk server then audio is fine,
the moment it crosses through the firewall we only get one way audio.

	Anyone had a similar experience?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001