[asterisk-users] RAS with Asterisk and PRI

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Tue Apr 29 12:05:49 CDT 2008

Eric Wieling schrieb:
> Many people think ZapRAS is for modem dialin.  None of the RAS stuff
> support modems, as far as I know.  The RAS stuff in Asterisk is for
> networking via ISDN, rather than modem.

This is exactly what we want ZapRAS to use for ;)

Maybe anyone can enlighten me in answering my questions according
ZapRAS, or are they too trivial ;)
Have i overlooked some useful source of information ?

--

  Tobias Wolf

  Leiter Softwareentwicklung / Kommunikationslösungen

  Evision GmbH

  Wittekindstr. 105

  44139 Dortmund

  Tel: +49 (0)231 - 47790 307

  Fax: +49 (0)231 - 47790 500

  http://www.evision.de

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying attachments
contain confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error
please immediately delete the E-mail and notify the sender at the
above E-mail address. Thank you.
Hövener & Trapp Evision GmbH, Dortmund - HRB Nr.12477, Registergericht Dortmund - Geschäftsführer Christoph Begall