[asterisk-users] PRI hangup certain outgoing calls

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:27:48 CDT 2008

> I can dial out to other numbers without issue.
> Calling the number from a separate PSTN phone works fine.

I have had such problem last week. from PRI interface (i get busy tone as
fast as i finish typing last digit & hit dial) from analog interface I can
make the call without problem.
my provider never could solve it (well so far) & I myself never could
understand what it could be.
is this a special number (call center or something) ? because mine is a call
center number ... so maybe they had a wrong setup on thier servers or
something.