[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:32:21 CDT 2008

> Make sure you get a "helpful tech" on the phone.  Many times they will
> just dismiss you with "we cannot do that" even though they may be able
> to.

i always say if you pay your bills you should get the support you diserve. &
every provider is almost always willing to help out his clients if they
express their needs with precision.
one more thing : nothing compares to having a friend working at the
providers company so get yourself one.

Again, a reply to my reply.  Note to self:  stop hitting send before
> completing thoughts.

you shoudl add something like this to your base code ..

if finish-email == 'yes':
   keyboard.hit("enter")
else:
   keyboard.write("text")