[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Apr 28 08:18:21 CDT 2008

Again, a reply to my reply.  Note to self:  stop hitting send before
completing thoughts.

Maybe if you ask the telco to turn off the SLA blocking.  It may not
solve the underlying issue but it may allow you to continue inbound
and outbound without service interruption providing it does not drop
any active calls as well.

Make sure you get a "helpful tech" on the phone.  Many times they will
just dismiss you with "we cannot do that" even though they may be able
to.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro