[asterisk-users] Ploycom 320: characters and need to press DIAL if not registered

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 06:55:31 CDT 2008

Hi All;

I have a polycom 320, if I configured it not to
register (peer to peer) then it gives a chance to
enter URL so it takes characters and numbers, also it
does not send the call within time out, so I have to
press on the DIAL button.

Any advise how to make it dial only numbers and send
the number after time out without need to press on
DIAL button, all of that to be in case of peer to peer
(no need to register), so the register variable on the
Polycom configuration page (at line) will be 0 (when
set register to 0 then the phone does not register and
it works as peer to peer.

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal