[asterisk-users] E-mail date is wrong

Alejandro Cabrera Obed acabrera at sintys.gov.ar
Fri Apr 25 12:58:14 CDT 2008

Dear all, I'm using Asterisk 1.4.13 with voicemail feature. When anybody
receive a voice message, he/she receives a mail with the audio attachment.

After that I dial the voicemail number and I hear the envelope message
that is correct (America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires) which is GMT-3, but
when I see the message date header it is wrong because the date
correspond to GMT and not GMT-3.

Where can I set the date/time in order to put Asterisk to send message
with the correct time ???

(The Linux server date is correctly set).

Thanks a lot

Alejandro