[asterisk-users] Drag and Drop transfer application

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:14:05 CDT 2008

>  > how stable is that?
>
>  The version I used is probably a couple of versions old now, and it
>  was pretty reliable then.  I imagine it would has probably at least
>  stayed as stabled if not improved a bit.

Mmmm.  Me talk well english!  At the risk of being redundant and
wasting list resources, let me try that again...

The version I used is probably a couple of versions old now, and it
was pretty reliable then.  I imagine it has at least stayed as stable,
and has probably improved a bit.

>  > I'm playing with it but so far drag and dropping phone icon to another phone
>  > disconnectes the call.
>
>  The setup is not necessarily easy.  I spent quite some time with it
>  before I had everything working the way I wanted.  I don't know if
>  this is still the case, but the developer, Nicolas, is very helpful
>  and maintains his own mailing list for support issues.

And...

The developer, Nicolas, is very helpful.  I don't know if this is
still the case, but he used to maintain his own mailing list for
support issues.

My lesson: I can't type and take care of a baby at the same time.  Oy.

- Noah