[asterisk-users] MFC/R2 in chan_zap , Testers Wanted

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:03:34 CDT 2008

>  Unicall MFC/R2 is activelly maintained. by Moy. Actually it's a backport of the Steve driver (now coded for Callweaver derivative) to Asterisk (1.2, 1.4, and 1.6 soon). It works pretty well. In fact, it works more stable in 1.4 than the original Steve driver in 1.2, and with better sound under heavy loads.
>  The Asutunicall page can be found here:
>  http://www.moythreads.com/astunicall/

Hum, wonder who this moy is .... hey wait, that's me! . Even when is
in my plans to keep giving general maintenance to chan_unicall, my
long term plan is to leave R2 support into chan_zap, so I would
recommend to all users to try chan_zap R2 support, the more users we
get the faster the driver will be stable enough to replace
chan_unicall, the less headaches you will have (I hope).

- Moy or Moisés Silva, same shit :-)

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire