[asterisk-users] MFC/R2 in chan_zap , Testers Wanted

Guillermo Freige gfreige at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:38:22 CDT 2008

Unicall MFC/R2 is activelly maintained. by Moy. Actually it's a backport of the Steve driver (now coded for Callweaver derivative) to Asterisk (1.2, 1.4, and 1.6 soon). It works pretty well. In fact, it works more stable in 1.4 than the original Steve driver in 1.2, and with better sound under heavy loads.
The Asutunicall page can be found here:
http://www.moythreads.com/astunicall/

Guillermo