[asterisk-users] G723 pass thru

aby azid aby.azid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:55:54 CDT 2008

hi,

thanks for replying guys, I have a digium transcoder card installed and its
running on mixed mode. The softphone I have, is using g723.1 6.3k while the
transcoder card is using g723.1 5.3k...so it has different payload size..FYI
im using softphone from Adore. The guy from the  Adore support told me to
use pass-through.

cheers,
Aby Azid