[asterisk-users] Forking in Dialplan

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Thu Apr 24 08:17:55 CDT 2008

You can call an AGI script that will call another script. That last one would wait 10 seconds and write in the database. The following example works for me:

/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-test.agi:

#!/bin/bash
nohup /root/helloworld.sh 1>/dev/null 2>/dev/null &
exit 0

/root/helloworld.sh:

#!/bin/bash
sleep 10
echo "Hello world!" >> /root/helloworld.txt
exit 0

Att
Vinícius Fontes
Desenvolvimento