[asterisk-users] AST-2008-006 - 3-way handshake in IAX2 incomplete

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Apr 24 09:47:41 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 09:13 -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> Check the archives.

Indeed, you are correct.  My apologies.  I forgot that I temporarily
unsubbed from the -users list for a period of time where I was just
getting too much volume of e-mail and asterisk-users had to be one of
the ones to go.

I've just subbed to the -security list so that if I again need to
suspend -users I won't miss the advisories.

> In short, I can't think of a reason why you should be unaware of any security
> advisory regarding a past release of Asterisk.

Other than the above "volume management" problem at my end.  :-)

Cheers,
b.