[asterisk-users] Can I roll my own E911?

Mike Trest - On Travel Mike at Trest.COM
Tue Apr 22 15:26:45 CDT 2008

Yes,  if you have signed waivers, you may operate without fear of
FCC.  Just be sure to have
physical paper in a file somewhere for each client in the event of an audit.

And, this will also satisfy you legal advisors to avoid liability in
lawsuit by a consumer towards
you for any crazy reason if they think that you provided inadequate
E911 service and failed
to advise the consumer regards proper use and expectations..