[asterisk-users] need examples of asterisk and mysql integration

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:13:12 CDT 2008

I'm presently working on a project to build a scheduling system
accessible by both web and phone.  on the web side one can query what
items are available when by using the time or the item as a key then
reserve for an available time slot.  reservations may also be modified
by the user that made them or an admin.  Where may I find examples of
doing similar things with asterisk?  all I've been able to find thus
far is examples of how to store call detail records and voicemail
using a database.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

P.S.

Has anyone already built an asterisk/web based scheduling system like this?