[asterisk-users] Cisco 7961 + 7914, speeddials, BLF & Asterisk 1.4?

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 22 09:12:42 CDT 2008

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with a Cisco 7961 + 7914 Operator
Console setup and speeddials/BLF on Asterisk 1.4? Would appreciate
feedback if this works reliably. I have a 7961 on skinny registering on
an 1.4.19 box with chan_sccp and speeddials work fine so that part seems
ok. I have no experience with the BLF part.

>From googling around it seems that BLF on the 7914 only works with
skinny. Is that the case? If so, anyone know if chan_skinny as part of
Asterisk 1.4 will do or will I need to use chan_sccp? Any other
requirements or patches needed?

Your feedback is most appreciated.

Regards,
Patrick