[asterisk-users] Bip viol. in E1 cards

Everton Goularth evertongoularth at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 22 08:47:08 CDT 2008

Hi all..

I`m with a problem in some E1 cards. The value of Bipolar Viol is too
big, and some times the link seems well, but isn`t work correctly, like
as if the link is down.

Normally, I use to stop asterisk, remove the modules from my card, use
modprove to set up they again, and start asterisk, and it come to work,
but in some times I have to reboot the server, and then the value of
Bipolar Viol. seems short than before, so everything works well again.

My values:

asterisk*CLI> zap show status
Description                              Alarms  IRQ    bpviol CRC4
Fra Codi Options  LBO
Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 1   OK      0      5904   0
CCS HDB3 YEL      0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 2   OK      0      9449   0
CCS HDB3 YEL      0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 3   BLU/RED 0      0      0
CAS Unk  YEL      0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 4   BLU/RED 0      0      0
CAS Unk  YEL      0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

How could I solve this problem? What can make this value of Bipolar Vil.
so big?

thank`s for the opportunity.
Everton