[asterisk-users] Monitor not merging calls

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Mon Apr 21 10:41:16 CDT 2008

I have setup Asterisk on 2 Fedora Core 8 machines, and have made it to record all incoming calls. One of the box that have Asterisk 1.4.18 is properly merging calls and the other box that has Asterisk 1.4.15 is recording the calls but not merging them, I have made sure that SOX is installed on the box.

Here is the Dialplan of both the machines :
exten => 1234,1,Answer()
exten => 1234,2,Monitor(gsm,/recordings)/${UNIQUEID},m)

Do I have to upgrade and check or is their some other thing I can check?

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev