[asterisk-users] Basic Possiblity Question.

rupak shrestha roops_2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 02:58:59 CDT 2008

Hi all, i have a basic question on asterisk.The below is my scenerao.
I have my sales offices around the globe.Theyare all connected with Speed Internet connection.I don't mind installing 1 asterisk box in each site.i don't mind using IP phone.i just wanted to call them for free at the cost of existing internet connectionwe have at each site.All the asterisk box will be connected with TCP/IP with one of it's NIC card having a WAN connectivity.is it possible with asterisk.Please let me know.Thanx