[asterisk-users] Digium TDM410P Cards

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Mon Apr 21 01:53:53 CDT 2008

As recommened I got the new firmware for my echo cancellers and it
solved hte problem with the agressive echo cancelling causing half
duplex audio.  I have to say, so far these cards are far superior to the
previous models.  The sound quality is hugely improved (enough to really
notice which is alot)  and the echo canceller works way better than the
software ones.  My system seems to like these cards must better too, no
more irq issues so far.  So I will now be using digium cards once again,
i stopped for a while after the issues i reported here caused me lots of
headaches.  I am really glad digium got these cards fixed because they
have a much better price point than the competition.  I will report back
after a months worth of usage.

Mike

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for
the personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named
above. This message may include advisory, consultative and/or
deliberative material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential
and not a public document. Pursuant to 42 CFR, any information in this
e-mail identifying a former, present, or potential client of Straight & Narrow is confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.