[asterisk-users] func_curl.so Error on load

Chris Brentano chris.brentano at jivesoftware.com
Sun Apr 20 21:37:32 CDT 2008

When I ran ./configure, which completed successfully, I noticed that it
complained about the PKG_CONFIG_PATH and not being able to find libcurl:

(lines omitted)
checking for curl-config... /usr/bin/curl-config
Package libcurl was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libcurl.pc'
No package 'libcurl' found

Which, was ridiculous that it finished ./configure and didn't error out
on the spot, since without this small piece of the puzzle Asterisk would
not run.

So I just did a export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig and reran
./configure and it was happy again.

- Chris