[asterisk-users] meetme with time condition

Nhadie Ramos nhadie.ramos at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 22:00:09 CDT 2008

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I made it look like this:

[meet-me-test]
exten => 600,1,GotoIfTime(11:00-12:00|*|20|Apr?meetnow)
exten => 600,n,Answer
exten => 600,n,Festival('Conference is not yet active, please dial in on the assigned time');
exten => 600,n,Hangup
exten => 600,n(meetnow),MeetMe(600||600600)
exten => 600,n,Hangup

and it's kind of working now, except for the Festival I added, i dont hear any audio but it's executing it

Executing [600 at context-10000:3] Festival("SIP/10000100-b691a738", "Conference is not yet active, please dial in on the assigned time") in new stack.

also, how can i limit the time of the conference? on this scenario how would it get cut on 12:00? is it also possible to extend the time limit even if the conference is already ongoing? thanks alot.

regards,
nhadie

1) I read this as "If the time is between 10 and 11 in the morning on the
19th of April, hangup. Else, play goodbye and hangup." Neither case will
get you to the conference.

2) Is it still the "19'th" in your part of the world?

3) Try replacing each element with "*" to identify the source of your
problem.

And a few suggestions:

1) Since the target of your gotoiftime is in the same context and the same
extension, you only need to specify the priority.

2) You can use the "n" priority.

Both will make your code more robust, maintainable, and reusable.

Thanks in advance,

Nhadie Ramos <nhadie.ramos at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi All,

 How can i enable time condition on meetme? below i would like to deny
 callers if the time is not yet the scheduled time of the conference, but
 it seems like its still goes to 600,2, hope anyone can help.

 [meet-me-test]
 exten => 600,1,GotoIfTime(10:00-11:00|*|19|Apr?meet-me-test,600,3)
 exten => 600,2,Playback(vm-goodbye)
 exten => 600,3,Hangup
 exten => 600,4,MeetMe(600||600600)

 regards,