[asterisk-users] Dialplan extension priorities

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 16:52:32 CDT 2008

In article <480904C7.5080105 at acm.org>,
Roderick A. Anderson <raanders at acm.org> wrote:

> Just to clarify (and tie into Moj's response) if my last 'n' works out
> to a priority of 20 I _do not_ need priorities 21 through 32.

That's true. Just remember the dialplan won't fall through a gap.
The only way to reach a priority after a gap is to Goto it in some way.
In your example above, if you return from priority 20, it will look only
for 21, and if not found, it won't keep looking for higher priorities.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield