[asterisk-users] buying cards from pakistan

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Apr 18 10:40:17 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 04:15:32PM +0200, giuliano curti wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:25:19 +0100
> Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [cut]
>
> > I bought an X100p card from ......
>
> I have a similar card (X101P Tiger Jet) but seems does not
> recognize dmtf: external pstn callers cannot select from menu
> options, that is asterisk doesn't route the ext user selection
> coming from the channel Zap/1;

While I do agree that those cards are not the best, I believe that DTMF
issues may not be directly their problem.

Basically two things to do:

1. make sure you have cancelled echo properly (e.g: using OSLEC in the
bad cases)

2. Lately there have been DTMF detection issues with Asterisk. Follow up
on those.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com