[asterisk-users] DUDE!!!!! was RE: Dialplan Visualization(Extensions.conf or Dialplan Show)

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 09:53:25 CDT 2008

Im sorry but I dont think he answered the users question by trying to hawk
commercial products, Id have to agree with alex here
even I find grave disdain for people doing this on the non-commercial lists.
the guy was asking for a simple script that was at one
time available, not a full blow commercial package that does everything plus
what he needed.