[asterisk-users] Dialplan Visualization (Extensions.conf or Dialplan Show)

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Apr 18 08:49:10 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 09:04:43AM -0400, John Signorello wrote:

> I do not know if you manage more than one box.
>
> But if are setting up multiple boxes, you should look at
> [$MY_CONFIG_TOOL]

And that answers the question exactly how?

That specific tool does provide visualization of the dialplan. But only
under some strict assumptions. Furthermore, it can't just be installed
as a helper tool on any Asterisk installation.

Thus not a relevent answer.

I've already mentioned that you have a hammer in your hand and think of
everything as a nail. Other people have different toolboxes.

> It is a fully graphical configuration tool, not just dial plans but
> every from inbound to IVR's

And I assume that IVRs are not dialplans. Thanks for letting me know
that (you mistake here is using an iincorrect level of abstraction).

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com