[asterisk-users] Newbie Polycom: Subscription/Presence Problem

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Apr 18 08:27:52 CDT 2008

DND does not do anything for me BLF-wise either (shame). Simply picking up
the handset won't do, at that point the phone is giving you a dialtone but
nothing is sent to the server.  You actually have dial out.  Try actually
calling somebody, the state should change to InUse.

At first glance your config looks good.

Regards,

Mike