[asterisk-users] sometimes UNREACHABLE!/REACHABLE doesn't appear in the log when it should

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Thu Apr 17 10:29:15 CDT 2008

The asterisk code is full of fun things where it checks for things like
that in multiple places but doesn't always handle every instance of the
same check in the same way. This is getting resolved piecemeal and will
eventually be minimized as the application develops, but I do not think
things like this will ever completely go away.