[asterisk-users] sometimes UNREACHABLE!/REACHABLE doesn't appear in the log when it should

fadey fadey at scancom.es
Thu Apr 17 10:08:33 CDT 2008

Hi, everyone.

I'm having a problem with qualify=yes sip.conf option. Sometimes, when a
device registered with asterisk goes offline, I'm not getting a message
about it in /var/log/asterisk/messages log. Sometimes the same happens
with REACHABLE message, when a device comes back online. I'm pretty sure
asterisk is aware of a device's current state. I can see it with "sip
show peers" command.
Is this a bug? If not, how could I achieve the desired behavior: every
time a device changes its state, a message in the log appears about it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English. I'm still learning :-)