[asterisk-users] PSTN to SIP

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Wed Apr 16 12:41:37 CDT 2008

If your requirements are simple and you only have a small number if E1s,
you can also use a Cisco 36xx with a T1/PRI card.  3600's have limited
capacity but we run 4 PRIs on a 3640 no problem and it's been very stable
for several years.  The nice thing about 3600's is they are almost free,
although the cards are not.

Bruce Komito
WPTI Telecom
(775) 236-5815