[asterisk-users] zaptel 1.4.10 regression with TE220B on Proliant DL380 G5 ?

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:41:21 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> wrote:

>  One thing also I would like to see is your kernel .config file.  Another
>  thing that would for sure remove that warning is to disable the kernel
>  softlockup detector which is giving a false lockup warning in this case.
>   I belive it's under the "KERNEL HACKING" configuration menu if you are
>  using menuconfig.

  Up till now we're running stock CentOS kernel: 2.6.18-53.1.14.el5
  The .config is publicly available but we can fwd it to you should you
  prefer.

  The kernel we're now building (it is taking quite a while... but it also
  has been quite a few years since we've built custom kernels... since
  the 2.0.3x days ?) is based on the stock CentOS kernel with only
  the 4K stacks option disabled.

  Please confirm if the SVN branch you suggested is the same or
  different from the one Shaun suggested yesterday which we already
  tested.

  Thanks,
--
  exvito