[asterisk-users] zaptel 1.4.10 regression with TE220B on Proliant DL380 G5 ?

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:11:52 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> wrote:

>  The softlockup indicator should be benign.  It gets called when loaded
>  the firmware for the part since the firmware image is so large and it
>  takes a long time to load.  However, I might have a fix for you.
>
>  Can you try my stack reduction branch at:
>
>  https://origsvn.digium.com/svn/zaptel/team/mattf/zaptel-1.4-stackcleanup
>
>  If that does not work, please contact me directly and I will work with
>  you to get a resolution.

  Matt,

  Thanks for your feedback. We've already tested the following
  branch as per Shaun's suggestion, without getting a different
  behaviour (see today's earlier email to the list):

  http://svn.digium.com/view/zaptel/team/mattf/zaptel-1.4-stackcleanup/

  Question:

  - The url you suggest is very similar, are we talking about
    a different "stackcleanup" branch ?

  We are now in the middle of rebuilding a non 4K stack page
  kernel so as to give it a try with 1.4.10, the branch Shaun
  suggested, 1.4.9.2 and the branch you mention, if it is in fact
  different from Shaun's.

  We wait your confirmation and will post non 4K stack kernel
  results later today.

  Cheers,
--
 exvito