[asterisk-users] SIP response 480 "Do Not Disturb"

Stefan Guenther asterisk02 at in-put.de
Wed Apr 16 06:33:50 CDT 2008

Hi,

Johansson Olle E wrote:
 >Well, 480 translates to AST_CAUSE_NOANSWER - cause 19 - check by
 >checking HANGUPCAUSE instead of DIALSTATUS and you will get many more
 >details.

Great, that's all I need:

It gives me more ways to analyse the different reason for the hangup and
  I can use the different numbers to return different explanations with
Playback(). My client doesn't only want to hear the busy signal, but
wants to play a file with an explanation why the call couldn't be
established.

Thanks again,

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus